Friday 3 November 2017

Books I'm Grateful I've Read Hop!


This is the first hop I've participated in this year because it's one of my favourites!! I'm grateful for every book I've ever read, good or bad, because I've learned something from every one. But there are some books I'm particularly grateful I've read because they've either opened my eyes to a new genre or they've made their way onto my favourites list! Below are some of the ones I adore, and for my giveaway, you can win one or two of the ones featured below, or any of the other books written by the featured authors, or a book up to 15$. 

To start with, here are my 3 favourite series. These opened my eyes to a world I didn't know existed! I had never read any Vampire book before reading Twilight, I had never read any Dystopian book before reading The Hunger Games, and I had never read any middle grade before reading Harry Potter. 

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)  Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1)  Twilight (Twilight, #1)

Now onto some of the books I'm grateful I read this year!! Click on the covers to find out more about them. 

Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)   Slave (Slave #1)  Extinction Horizon (The Extinction Cycle, #1)

The Sick House (The Ulrich Files #1)  Solitude (Dimension Space #1)  One Man's Opus: A Survival and Preparedness Story

Villains Rule (The Shadow Master #1)  Beginnings (Pandemic #1)  Trackers (Trackers #1)

Each of the books above were a worthy 5 star read!! There have been a handful of books this year that have astounded me and I'm so grateful to the authors for writing them. Honestly guys, the books above were phenomenal and I urge you to try them. 

Enter my giveaway and then hop onto the next one! Good luck. 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the giveaway opportunity.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete