Tuesday 24 January 2017

Audiobook Review:Tornworld by Melanie Karsak!


    The Torn World Audiobook
  • Written by: Melanie Karsak
  • Narrated by: Kristin James
  • Length: 5 hrs and 57 mins 
  • Unabridged Audiobook
  • Release Date:10-28-16
  • Publisher: Clockpunk Press
  • Buy: Audible   Aduiobooks.com 
  • This is the way the world ends....
  • With the undead walking, vampires hunting, and kitsune closing in, everything seems lost. Layla and the others will need help if there is any hope of survival. But how can you endure in the dying world?
  • Join Layla, Cricket, Amelia, and the other survivors for the final chapter of The Harvesting Series in The Torn World.

  • My Thoughts:

  • *Sigh*, so we say goodbye to this world and these characters! This series absolutely took me by surprise, in how much I ended up loving it!! I didn't really know what to expect with the first book, but I did not expect to become so invested in the characters and world. And here we are with the final edition and I'm not ready to say goodbye!!

  • So our 3 major characters, Layla, Cricket and Amelia have finally teamed up and it's all the better for it. They each bring their own strengths and it makes for an amazingly addictive read. I'm not going to go into the plot because since it's the final book, you're better off going into it knowing nothing!! Suffice it to say that this is an epic end for an action packed, entertaining, addicting and captivating world. 

  • I think why I loved this series is because the characters were all easy to like and engaging and the world building was stunning! The lore and the weapons!!! ;) Each of the lead female characters were kick ass and capable as well. 

  • In all, this book, and indeed, the whole series was amazing. It's well written and developed, the concept was fresh and entertaining and the writing just grabbed you and pulled you in! Highly recommend and I highly recommend you read them in order to fully benefit from the world and characters. 

  • I really thought Kristin James was a great pick for these books. Her ability to bring the world and characters to life was amazing. I felt she truly understood the lead characters and gave them all their own personalities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment