Soul Keeper Series Box Set
Publication date: March 10th 2015
Genres: Fantasy, Young Adult
Amazon readers had a hard time putting this series down… you will to. Now you don’t have to wait – the full story is yours for a discounted price.
This boxed set includes all three full-length novels from Starkey’s beloved Soul Keeper Series. That’s over 800 pages of intense twists and emotional turns, heart-breaking romance and soul-shattering deception – all in one series.
In a battle of wills,
of the gods of old.
For each his revenge,
will he forfeit his soul.
On the chessboard of blood,
will their narrative play.
Aged, innocent lives,
revenge claims her way.
Out of hate will come love,
and love will come hate.
For immortal and man,
have entwined their damned fate.
The battle between the Titans and the gods of old did not end with them. The demand for revenge has dripped down into the next generation.
Twins, Marcus and Nicolas, heirs to the throne of the gods and sons of the last remaining Titan, learn that the purpose of their existence is to fulfill a prophecy born of hate and despair. They must battle for Pandora’s daughter’s heart, a girl lost to the human world and unaware of her hidden heritage. For four hundred years Marcus and Nicolas have only been allowed to touch the edge of their soul mate’s dreams, but the time of the prophecy has come.
For Samantha, life has been nothing more than a series of misfortunes and heartbreaks. For years, she has kept her heart locked away, but change is rolling in like a tidal wave. She is now forced to discern the thin line between love and lie, myth and reality, and it would seem that time is running out …
Grab for 99¢ this week only!
There was no moving in this moment. Her body afforded her no such luxury, as swirling white mist covered the soft green grass, giving the world an ethereal appearance. Crimson danced against the golden sky as the evening moved in quickly, hoping to make way for its dark lover.Sam gazed around her, trying to make sense of the familiarity she felt with her setting, but she failed to hold onto the fleeting memory. The soft crunch of grass moving changed everything as realization dawned—she was no longer alone.
Her dark sapphire eyes narrowed, brow creasing as a figure cut through the dense, chalky air. He towered over her by a head or two, and judging by the large expanse of his shoulders, he often left the gym stained in his scent. As his shape continued to gain clarity, from color and size to the defined lines of a life well lived, the swell of anticipation grew within her at the story his facial features might tell.
As he drew close enough for focus, her jaw slackened and her eyes widened with wonder. He was for all intents and purposes a teenager, and yet by his exotic appearance, she guessed him to be a foreigner. Wherever he was from, he was simply beautiful.
He stopped just before her, his gaze locked on hers, and try though she may words escaped her cry for assistance. His piercing jade eyes bore into her, dark orange rays stretching lazily from the iris, his skin seeming to glitter as if kissed by the sun.
“I’ve been waiting for you.”
“For me?” Sam blinked in surprise, taking a hesitant step back.
“Ah, Samantha,” he breathed out, his brow creasing ever so slightly. “Same questions every time, my love. Shall I give you the same answers?”
“W-what a-answers?” She shook her head, attempting to draw in a breath that wasn’t filled with the smell of pure male.
There would be no relaxing in front of him for something was so very familiar and yet alarming to all of her protective senses. Brick by brick, her heart constructed a thick wall that would promise protection. He took a step forward and reached for her hand, but was a bit too late to infiltrate her senses as the wall was up and impenetrable.
She exhaled softly as their skin connected and instinctively let her fingers wrap around his as a sign of friendship. The warmth of his touch sent tingles racing along the corridors of her body and yet still the cold loneliness remained because she demanded it so. No one would ever penetrate her defenses again. Self-preservation had become her lifelong companion simply because life required such company.
Top 10 things I love to do!
- Spend time with my family – I have two teenage daughters, a nine year old son and love spending time with all of them. My hubby is my best friend, so we do everything together from cooking dinner to movies to running a few businesses. I love, love, love my family.
- Writing books – I used to put reading books here and where I still LOVE to read, my focus has shifted a little thanks to all of the voices running around in my skull that want a moment of immortalization via my books. :-)
- Trying new food – I’m a total foodie. My hubby and I love trying new things, both in going out to a new restaurant or in the kitchen. I grew up in a house where it wasn’t, “What stores are we going to today on our shopping trip?” It was, “Where are we eating lunch and then we’ll plan the stores around that.” Being a foodie is in my blood and I love it.
- Sleep – oh man do I love sleeping. Slipping into cold sheets and leaving the world of to-do’s and to-done’s to find a handsome vampire and rule the world together? Are you kidding? So there…
- Singing – I lead worship at church and enjoy almost every type of music, so it’s rare to find me not listening to something and of course – singing along.
- Creating – My mind works in a wild sporadic pattern of creating almost constantly. Yes I’m tired most often, but I spend a lot of time creating new things. Whether it be a new book, or a craft project, or a business, I’m usually always thinking up something new.
- Ride rollercoasters – the bigger and faster – the better. I’m all about riding a rollercoaster. We live about 4 hours from Dallas and 4 hours from San Antonio, the only two cities near us that have rollercoasters. Every summer we usually buy season passes to the parks and drive the 8 hour trip just to ride rides all day. Crazy, I know…
- Read a good book – There is just nothing better than curling up somewhere (my bed in prep for a nap – hellllllo vampire king) and reading a great story. I started writing stories simply because as a reader of SO many books, I realized that I could give the same pleasure I received by reading simply by writing for others. I love reading my own books and can’t tell you how good it feels to hear from other readers that my books have taken them from the drones of reality from time to time.
- Going to the Movies – I love going to see a new movie on the big screen. The theatre just down the street from our house just did an upgrade and now all of the seats are leather and huge! I feel like queen of the hill in there. (Clap, clap… “Bring me a martini” – or popcorn and soda will do.)
- Going on Vacation – our family tries to take 2 mini-vacations a year, one being bigger than the other. The first is always after Christmas. We take the whole family, including my mom, dad and brother with us somewhere. This year is was San Antonio for two days to eat it up and see the lights. The bigger vacation is usually Branson, San Diego, Florida – somewhere fun for the kids and a longer break for me and Jacob.
L.A. Starkey is the author of the Soul Keeper Series, a supernatural young adult series, and The Liarus Detective Series, a supernatural middle grade series.
She is a fulltime writer, and loves spending time with her family and reading a good book. With more ideas than one person should be allowed, she is blessed to have a muse that doesn't seem to take a vacation and more energy that one might consider healthy.
She writes under the following pen name:
Kate Thomas - NA/Adult Paranormal (http://amzn.to/1SKV9ey)
Blitz-wide giveaway (INTL)
- Signed trilogy of The Soul Keepers Series
- 3 Signed copies of Deceived, Book 1 in The Soul Keepers Series
- 5 $10 Amazon Gift Cards
- 5 swag packs