Marker of Hope
Published by: Clean Teen Publishing
Publication date: October 3rd 2016
Genres: Paranormal Romance, Young Adult
Who will save her from herself?
Upon her return from Greece with three new friends and a broken heart, Isis’ hunger for human flesh is stronger than ever. She’s a miserable mess after losing David following her betrayal. Her mutation into Creatura is all but over when she receives the surprise of her life, compelling her to seek out David’s family. Only, they’ve broken all ties with her, and she doesn’t know how to reach them.
Turpis, the demonic beings that attacked Isis in Greece, have tracked her whereabouts. Now, in order to fend for her life, Isis must join forces with deities she doesn’t trust.
Is Isis truly the Marker of Hope as she’s believed to be, or will she lose the battle to her starving inner beast and demons, obliterating humankind from existence? Find out in the epic finale of the best-selling CREATURA SERIES.
Thanks for dropping by and checking out the Marker of Hope Blog Tour. Today, I’d like to talk to you about being a writer. If you have aspirations of becoming an author, I say go for it. But before you dive into the literary arts, let me give you a little warning…
Writers love writing stories, right? Of course we do! But there are also parts we really dislike about the writing process. So I thought I’d give you some insight of what it’s like to be an author by giving you a list of things I hate about being a writer.
TOP TEN THINGS WRITERS HATE ABOUT BEING WRITERS
by Nely Cab
10. Having to get up and pee while you’re writing.
9. Your keyboard is covered in food grease; consequently, your keyboard is covered in ants.
8. Coming up with a great dialogue line or plot twist at the checkout at the supermarket, and just as you’re about to type it out and text it to yourself, the cashier tells you the total and you forget.
7. Spending an hour or more trying to remember a word you’ve used a million times in your lifetime to describe something in your writing.
6. Dreaming you were writing, and then waking up to the same word count.
5. Adjusting to everyone else’s schedule so you can find time to write, because it’s not like your writing is a priority for anyone else.
4. The pain in your back from sitting so long.
3. The pain on your butt from sitting so long.
2. The utter panic you feel when there’s an automatic writing software update, your computer restarts, and you can’t remember if you saved your work.
1. The separation anxiety from leaving the house without your computer.
Nely Cab is a Writer of stuff, a Master Coffee Drinker, a Food Maker & Eater, an Imaginary World Conqueror, and an Air Breather. She talks to herself—a lot—in her South Texas home while she plots stories about fantasy worlds and sips coffee from a pitcher. She’s known for cooking far too much food and has a tendency to overdo…well, everything. It is rumored that she is fabulous. Nely Cab is the best-selling author of the Creatura series.
Blitz-wide giveaway (INTL)
- Clean Teen Publishing Mystery Box (Intl winner would get eBook prizes)